19 July 2011

Warning Facebook New Virus "hi, how are you? " "wanna laugh? :)"






Good afternoon folks , there is something that i wanna share with you guys today
I want to inform that there is a virus going on. just now its happen to me , but i dint click the video link!
WARNING : don`t you ever click those link..

A person will write this

"hi. how are you"

If you answer this will come up

"Wanna laugh :)"

and if you say yes this hacker will send you a link to fake youtube video
on top it will say you have to download the newest adobe player.
If you do, not only will it crash your computer it will send this virus to alll your friends!.

So if you get a message saying

"hi. How are you"
"wanna laugh"
Link to a video


Sorry , i have to sensored the victim :P




and then i click the link
after that it appeared on youtube

and it said need to download new flash player
i download it and after that my computer detect the virus
i hit the delete the virus
and now my laptop can't start properly
it cant start by windows normally




Please change your facebook password immediately after that 











Best Blogger Tips

9 comments:

praful said...

OK,I believe i am a stupid bt really i was trick so badly...my own girlfren sent me that wanna laugh stuff,now i am messed up...i was pretty smart to run anti virus and delet the viruses bt reallly i dont know how do i get my facebook page backĀµ?????? its only FB thats giving me troubel....please can u help anyone of u ...:'(

Unknown said...

sorry i still searching to solve this problem

Thristhan.com said...

That's crazy, people have actually time to create those sort of viruses.

Ken Wooi said...

well.. i have yet to receive that :P

Unknown said...

just dont click the link that say "video of you "

LydiaBB said...

I was fooled as well my cousin got the link on her blackberry and asked me to check it out for her, i had no idea it was a virus, i clicked the link AND updated the "flash player" and now i can't get back on to facebook as well... any solution yet?
i did my avast scan, malwarebytes scan and SUPERAntiSpyware scan all of which found trojans, theyw ere quarantined and removed but i still can't get back on to fb, please help!

- said...

Sam here...I am from Bosnia,here is the same situation....My friend sent that to my another friend,and I was watching the fight..:I Suddenly opened the link,and udpated my flash player.Fore few days,I wasn't able to go on facebook.5 days from that,it back to normal.It was 20 days ago...Ysterday,i got some programe for bags and another.I run it,and it maybe push that virus again.I am not able to go on fb,again :(

Anonymous said...

same here...

sugus chan said...

same here..to cut the story short, my dad laptop have been infected to this hi how r u virus...and of course he dont know anything about those virus...so..i tried everything...delete cached, clear cookies, change my firewall setting, clear domain...but still the same..
i cant open my fcebook but the other website seems to be okay.,...so...i found this website..really help me alot..maybe u can try...and my facebook is back to normal now

try this link. hope it might help..or just click fix me know if you guys dont even know how to fix it manually..

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034#LetMeFixItMyselfAlways

-sugus chan87-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...