5 January 2012

Good Bye 2011 , Hello 2012

Year of the Dragon

2011 im gonna miss you ,
il appreciate all those challenge and the depressing moment , its really motivated me to push my self beyond my limit somehow  , i will never forget those who always support and cheering for me no matter what path did i take  . in some different way i really enjoy that year . lots of things happen the expected and the unexpected things that come in my path as i travel trough those year .Some of that make me happy and some of that really tension me up . lots kind of people show up and its good to see those different behavior ,as i can adapt and mix with em . 
some of em left a good advice and some of em just bluffing . but yeah , i still appreciated you as my friend . Even in the hard time there always a good solution to settle any of those problem , and yes those dream and ambition that i chase is always there . and i will keep chase it till i grab , hold it and make it mine .
im happy that i manage to archive most of my resolution last year
except one things , about the love thingy .. haha well i give up on that 
because i ended up Single in unexpected ways ( Forever Alone Face )
good bye 2011 !!

Dragon Vs Baby Panda!

as 2012 comes
"hoping for the best , always strive for the best and always going to be the best . "
Setting my self a new resolution , and i will archive those things! at least i do have my own target right?
I dont care about that people predicting say that this world going to end in 2012 , hell no ..
i wont bugging my mind because of that , be positive all the time!(yes man)


and the last 1 is .. I`ve done with Forever Alone Thingy .Whats done is done , its enough already !
its time to be Johnny Bravo In action!

2012 hey you ! welcome! huu haa!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...