20 August 2011

I Keep That Jar of Heart in My Cookie Jar By Pandamo (*Special Edition)



I used to think that this life is so tough!
really.. i feel like giving up already 
when all those tension , unexpected things  and problem comes to me
at once . i already dead for once last time , from inside and outside 
but for the 2nd time i died , i make a vow to my self that 
this time it wont happen again and i wont look back this time
for real , but those depression and sorrowful feel keep haunting 
every sleepless night . try not to think it again by letting it go forgive and no grudge 
but still those thing wont go away , its like 
i`ve been haunted by a ghost that wont stop burdening me
that almost kill me inside ,
patient is the only thing i had left that time ..

but when times fast forward i feel much better for now 
i keep myself motivated to endure all the pain 
and i keep challenged myself to do something new 
that makes my life change to of course , 
all those disadvantage and all those things that i lack of 
now i have it all , those loneliness is gone!
friends , family ,all those people around me and myself  
if i can write all those my friend and my family names here i will!
thanks to them , without them i wont be able to go out from that pit of darkness
which i create myself (face palm)

im happy and satisfy with my life now 
got a job (will find a  better 1 later ) 
and a goddamn car (thank god!)
i need to find these 3 keys
key to my own house , key for my own car , and my own office keys
still i will not become like   those people who think their rich and wealthy
the fact is all those wealthiness come from their parents!
boo shame on you :P 

for my love life ? owh well 
thats the hardest part of my life 
still searching for my one in trillion , my only one :)
i still believe in true love thou (owh jiwangnya diri ku)
this time i wont let the same things happen again :)
i want that kind of feel again sprouting in this small heart :P
doesnt mean your hurt ed for a thousand time you have to hate them
you just need to learn from your mistake and keep it as lesson :)
there is no regret or mistake when it comes to lesson
that`s the only way to walk the path of maturity 

forgive those who hurt you and dont bear hatred as it will 
eat yourself sooner or later , thats why 
keep moving on . time is the the CURE!
Time will wash all those depressing and bad feeling
i live my life for those who i love and those who i know 

its not too late to change , i keep holding to those word
"be strong! dont give up! you`re not alone!"


Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever you're going through... hang in there! Remember after the storm, there's always a rainbow. After a dark chilly night, there's a new morning :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Jammie writes , yes i will hang on :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...