9 August 2011

PANDA RAGE AT WORK

                                
                                  
                                     Hello again and goodnight to all my beloved panda lover  , im writing about something that not about complaining and insulting something but its something that i had in my mind and i feel like to share it about my life my work and my shit(joking :P )Its been 3 month since i work at that driving institute company , lots of thing i learn and lots of thing i got from that place .. for example , i got my car licence (not for free anyway T_T ) , i got my motorbike licence (still L by the way >.< ) , i learn a lot about CAR especially , well enough of that kind of shit example .. the thing is i feel really tired, tired and tired ..  what can we expect this is fasting month ( hey who say panda cant fasting? you?! *Punch in the face* )
                               
                                  Sometimes i wanna rage in the office from being to much pressure from my surrounding  such as ... boss who always sit in front of my table and say "so how work?" , "Any Problem?" over and over again ,and i keep answer him for thousand times "All ok boss no Problem" and since i got promoted (kinda ) for handling all the company car .. my time in my office like only 2-3 hour only and the other hour is arranging the car (No Time to check my Facebook !?).. that when spider man quote come ( Great Power Comes Great Responsibility) but for me (Promoted Comes Great Pressure )... ow yea pressure baby! .. but still i can still handle it .. IMMA TOUGH PANDA! don't mess with me hahahaha



                              ok the thing is When we are working , make it as a challenge to yourself , make the job more excitement and fun , at least pretend it to be fun , etc like you making some daily report , just pretend that you making a love letter to your beloved 1 ( anyone still sending letter like Shakespeare ? i can believe you seriously )  , but anyway do your job to the fullest , don't hesitate to make a wise decision when it comes to work ! Have fun with your work guys! Dont be lazy like Bruno mars


                                   



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...